The steps below show how to configure the device's heartbeat via the /cloudInterface/store_forward resource:
- Navigate to Device > Resources.
- Locate /cloudInterface/store_forward.
- Click the menu and select Configure Resource.
- Edit Period and set the number of seconds. This specifies the amount of time to wait before sending a heartbeat.
- Enable or disable heartbeat_on_empty. Enabling this option ensures that the device will send heartbeat data at the time specified in Period, even if there is no data buffered up. Disabling this option means the device effectively goes off line until it has data to send.
- Click Apply to apply the settings to the device.
Updated 3 months ago